Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WHILE I'VE BEEN HOME...

...I decided to make the best of it and redecorate the house! Since I haven't been able to take the girls out, I worked on small projects to keep me busy. We got this large wooden vase from Z-Gallerie about three years ago. I was getting bored with it so I painted it white. I went to a thrift store a few days ago and bought a set of two end tables for $20.00! What a steal! I painted them white and now I need to buy new hardware for them.

I made this frame last night. I love how it turned out. I bought dowling and cut mirror at a craft store, painted the dowling and glued it on the frame. It is a pretty large piece so it looks great on the wall by itself!

5 comments:

TIA EVANS said...

You are so creative. That vase looks so cool with the yellow flowers. Looks very springy

Mandy said...

i love your projects. i never have enough guts to just do somthing without having full instructions.im glad everyone is starting to feel better. :)

Lisa McIntyre said...

Thanks! We are all doing a lot better, I escaped the bug somehow. I'll bet if you try something out it would turn out so cute. I loved your water F.H.E. I bet the boys loved it!

cassaundra said...

You are amazing! I love those tables. Do you ever just sit?? It seems you always have something up your sleeve.

Anonymous said...

Can we be friends even though I suck at everything creative? SO FANTASTIC!