Friday, March 14, 2008

FOR AUNDRA...

This is my stroller. I love it! I take the girls walking every day with it. Both the seats recline or sit up, and they can face the same direction or face one another. Grace loves to look at Lily because it gives her something to do.
Both seats snap in and out easily.

It folds up pretty small for a double stroller. You pull the straps on the sides and push your foot on the back peg. Underneath the stroller is large so you can fit quite a bit of stuff if you're out and about. Sometimes I walk to the grocery store with the girls and put groceries underneath it (I know, white trash). This is what it is called. I LOVE it! Hope this helps!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Can an infant seat carrier fit into either one of those seats? I love that!

Lisa McIntyre said...

Yes. When I bought it, I had them show me how it works and they took it apart in front of me. It fits most car seats, you just snap the seat out of the stroller and replace it with the car seat. It has a list of brands that fit with it in the instructions. LOVE IT!!!

cassaundra said...

Thank you! I am looking it up right now...I just have to convince Dylan to take back that seriously heavy, awful one I just got.

cassaundra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.