No, I got it at USA Baby. They have some really cute ones. If you go to itsmybinky.com they have them there also. They have some really cute ones for girls?!?!?! (Just in case)
Very cute! I was on modbaby.com the other day, I love the soap opera onesies! Anyway, I got my blog kinda up and running and I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to this wonderful world that now fills my boring nights when Nate is working and Sadie is sleeping!
4 comments:
Did you make that? Cute!
No, I got it at USA Baby. They have some really cute ones. If you go to itsmybinky.com they have them there also. They have some really cute ones for girls?!?!?! (Just in case)
Very cute! I was on modbaby.com the other day, I love the soap opera onesies! Anyway, I got my blog kinda up and running and I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to this wonderful world that now fills my boring nights when Nate is working and Sadie is sleeping!
Yes she does!!! Ü
Post a Comment