Josh's parents bought this nativity set for the girls and Grace LOVES it! It is nice to have something her size and plastic that is okay to play with. We have to put ours up high so she can't get to it. Unfortunately she got to it anyway. I took it out to set up the other day and Grace wanted to help..........She broke one of the wise men in half. Now she has her own to play with. If I could just get her to stop tossing the donkey and camel around the room, we'd be okay!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
IT'S OKAY TO PLAY WITH...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey Josh and Lisa, I found you guys through my best friend Coco. I love your blog and love it that Josh is a daddy. I remember Josh being so crazy, wait... He probably still is. Congradulations on your beautiful family, I have been away on the mission and have been back now for almost 2 years. Anyway I love your family and hope to hear from you soon. Andrea Olave
www.arotm82.blogspot.com
We have that same nativity. It is the best, but Miles likes to put the cow on top instead of the angel.
Lisa can you send me your address so I can send you guys a Christmas card. tjevans777@cox.net
I love that nativity set! My sister has that for her kids. Also...your project turned out really cute!
Post a Comment