Tuesday, December 4, 2007

THE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SICKIES...


Everyone I know has been sick lately. My brother and sister in law went to Dallas last week for the Cowboys game and I had their three boys. (For those of you who lost count, that means five children were in MY care for three days!) Anyway, the boys had just gotten over the flu and they passed it all around their house. A few days later both of our girls got it. I felt so bad for them both. Grace is usually healthy as an ox. She is never sick and I think it scared her. With Lily, I think it just scared me because she is so small. She isn't even three months yet so I was scared to give her anything. For a day or two I thought I got lucky... not so fast. Yesterday I woke up feeling absolutely horrible. My skin ached, I threw up everytime I tried to move off the couch, and I was freezing all day. I had a portible heater pointed towards me all day. My mother in law took the girls for me which totally helped out, and my mom brought me soup from Jason's Deli after her class last night. Love it!!! Even when you're 27 you still have to be babied by your mom! Today is much better. The 24 hour bug is going around so back away if somebody is sick!!!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

no fun. i hope everyone feels better pronto!