Saturday, November 24, 2007

JOEL DEWBERRY...





I am so excited about the new fabric I bought today! Joel Dewberry has a brand new collection that just came out and it is totally up my ally! We are getting new bedding soon that is brown suede. I saw this fabric and fell in love with it. This is what I am going to make the pillows out of. I decided to mix and match everything because it is more fun to look at that way, but I was so excited about these finally arriving that I HAD to post it! Especially because I got them on sale today!!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Are you doing bedding again? Super cute fabric!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE the browns and yellows!!

Lisa McIntyre said...

The bedding that I am talking about is mine and Josh's, so this will be for our room, but Court and I are selling Glenna Jeans new collection for 2008 on ModBaby but it isn't up yet. I heard you are expecting...CONGRATS!!!!! It is a lot of fun with two!

Tara said...

Oh, really cute for your room.

Yes, I am expecting...finally! I won't lie I am definitely nervous to have two little ones, but they will be 3 1/2 years apart and Caden will be in pre-school when I have the baby so hopefully I manage alright. Plus Caden is so helpful already so I am sure he will be even that much more mature. Thanks!

cassaundra said...

Oh my goodness! I just bought the same stuff when i was there for Thanksgiving...so so so cute!!

Lisa McIntyre said...

Isn't it FABULOUS? I thought so. Great minds think alike!!! Baby Hull's little nursery is going to be BOMB! It is so much cuter than boring pink!