Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY CROWN?





Grace eats her lunch EVERYDAY with this crown on. I get a kick out of it now because she grabs her crown and puts it on all by herself before I put her in the highchair. She has some funny little quirks and this is definately one of them! It cracks me up.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Did you make her high chair cover? So cute!

Lisa McIntyre said...

I did. It is actually a table runner that I made for our hutch, then I looked at it one day and thought it would be cute on the highchair. So there it is! Thank you! And thanks for the happy birthday, we are getting so old! ;)

lauren said...

oh she is a liitle princess and i love it!

Lindsey said...

Oh I could just smooch her!! I love her little personality!!

TIA EVANS said...

She has the prettiest little eyes. That is so funny that she grabs her crown. You better watch out for that one when she gets older :)

Lisa McIntyre said...

I could smooth her little face too! I do it all day. I am going to have to watch out for her...I think she is getting this princess thing down a bit too early!