




My birthday was last week and we had so much fun. It was a total party all week long. Sunday with Josh's family, Tuesday (my b-day) with my family, Thursday with the girls at sushi, and Friday I had an hour and a half massage (compliments of the hubby), then we went to a fantastic dinner, followed by the comedy festival at Caesars Palace. We saw Chelsea Handler and Jim Breuer. Hilarious!!!!! It was the funniest thing ever! It started at 12:00 am so we didn't get home until 3:00am. I'm not a stay out all night kind of girl so I had to take a nap during the day, but we had the best time.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
HAPPY 27TH!!!
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How Fun!!! Happy Belated Birthday. sounds like you had an eventful week
Happy birthday Lisa. I hope your
day was as wonderful as you.
Love to all of the family especially the babies.
Post a Comment