Monday, November 26, 2007

BAH HUMBUG!!!!

I hate doing these, so I'm not going to tag anyone else but I don't want to be "that" person that doesn't do it and ruins the fun. So here goes...

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Swimming competitively
2. Dating a moron
3. Getting ready to send out college apps.
4. Had Meningitis
5. Still having people drive me around because I didn't want to get my driver's license

Five things on my list to do today:
1. Go to the bank
2. Pay insurance
3. Nancy's fabric store
4. Sew a sling
5. Celebrate my niece's 1st birthday!

Five songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Somewhere only we know (Keane)
2.What a wonderful world (L. Armstrong)
3.Video (India Arie)
4.Every Dashboard Confessional song
5.Every song from "The Sound of Music" (Yep, that's right!)

Five things I would do with $1,000,000.00:
1. Pay off our parents' houses
2. Pay back every penny we've ever borrowed
3. Buy our dream house in Palos Verdes
4. Send our kids to great colleges
5. Make some great investments

Five things I say everyday:
1. Good morning Love Bug!!!! (When I get Grace out of her crib)
2. Did you poop?
3. Hey, how was work?
4. Hi Mom!
5. I love you. (To all my loves: Josh, Grace and Lily)

Five of my favorite toys:
1. My Nikon camera. So fun to play with!
2. My sewing machine.
3. A good can of spray paint. (It'll fix anything!)
4. Anything in my house with a flaw on it. (It can and usually does, become a great project!)
5. My dog. She is deaf and blind so she is pretty fun to play with.

0 comments: