





The Steve Powers Arts and Crafts Show is coming up on November 2,3,4th. We will have a booth there with our ModBaby line and some of our Inviting Style designs and hope to see many of you there. These are just some of the designs that we have come up with for our line of stationary. We do birth announcements, birthday, bridal and baby shower invites, save the dates... and of course, the ever popular
MOMMY CARDS! These are one of our biggest sellers! Gone are the days that we have time to dig for a pen everytime we're at a play date! Mommy cards are fantastic to have! Anyone who is a mom understands the frustration of having to write your number with a borrowed pen on the back of an old receipt. Our mommy cards double as a business card on the back. Because we own both ModBaby and Inviting Style Ink, we have the "mommy" info on the front and our websites on the back. We do not do bridal shower invitations strictly because we have both been brides and we have no desire to deal with the drama and pressure that comes with pleasing the soon-to-be Mrs. However, we know people in town who will, and we would love to support them, so if you are getting married and need to look at some invites leave a comment with a way for me to reach you and I will get back to you!
2 comments:
Your cards are so cute! I have purchased from ModBaby Boutique several times but I just realized that you are the same girls that own Inviting Style Ink! This is so great, both of my sisters are having babies. A boy and a girl. I bought your onesies at Dreamalot Boutique for my son. I'm going to have to show my sisters your site. Andrea
Thanks! I'm so glad you liked the onesies! Yes, tell your sisters about our invites and I'm sure we'll have something they will like! Happy Shopping!!!
Post a Comment