Saturday, August 11, 2007

MY LITTLE BURRITO...




We took Grace swimming the other day and she got out all wrinkly. When I put her down she was wrapped up like a little burrito. She is so cute that I can't go a single day without bragging (or blogging, which ever you prefer to call it) about her. As she was lying there I realized she was wrapped up tight and not even trying to get out of the towel! This is very unusual for her because she is always up and at 'em. It made me think of when I was little and when my parents would tuck me in I always asked to be wrapped up like a burrito. I mean, c'mon, didn't every kid ask that at some point? I guess you just don't remember these things until you have your own. Then you find yourself standing there wondering how similar they really are to you and if they too will find these simple pleasures as enjoyable as we did!

2 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

Oh this so reminds me of Ryan. He always asks me to wrap him up like a Baby Burrito. Here I thought we were so unique...NOT. Does everyone do the Baby Burrito????

Lisa McIntyre said...

I think everyone does the baby burrito, don't they? If not than I guess we're weird. Ryan is the BOMB!!!