![]()
![]()
My friend Summer just opened a fantastic boutique for "haute dogs and couture kitties". This store is SO CUTE you will not be able to handle it! Anyone who knows me, knows how I feel about my precious Gizmo. She is like my child. I have had her for almost nine years and she has a lot of health problems so I tend to baby her a little bit. By health problems I mean that most dogs have six senses, Gizmo doesn't even have two WORKING senses! I'm sure they are all there but they are just broken. I figure she can at least have a good sense of fashion!!! After all, my dog is my dawg! The store is open for business and you can check it out at www.roxieandrover.com
Monday, July 23, 2007
Roxie and Rover...For Haute Dogs and Couture Kitties
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment