Monday, July 23, 2007

I've been tagged !!

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
Express at the Forum
Badlands golf course
Tricor Financial
Owner of ModBaby Boutique

4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
LA County, California
Palos Verdes, California
Green Valley
Summerlin

4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER...
Indiana Jones (my dad and I have a thing)
Serendipity
Something's Gotta Give
Sleeping Beauty

4 SHOWS I ENJOY...
E! News Live
Dr. G Medical Examiner
Law and Order SVU
Grey's Anatomy

4 PLACES I HAVE VACATIONED...
Catalina Island (Where we got engaged, perfect!)
Maui (Where we honeymooned)
Kauai (family vacation)
Newport Beach (family vacation)

4 OF MY FAVORITE DISHES...
Chicken Dore (Josh got me hooked)
Pork chops and potatoes
Dad's Moraccan chicken
Red curry chicken (#8) from Pin Kaow

4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY...
ModBaby Boutique
Inviting Style Ink
Friends blogs
Bank of America (ughh...)

4 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW ...
In the hospital having Lily (I'm so uncomfortable)
Eating lunch at Nordstrom Cafe with my mom, then shopping!

Getting a massage
Getting another massage for even longer

4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO DO THIS NEXT...
Court
Heather
Jodi
Brienne

0 comments: