Monday, July 23, 2007

MY LITTLE NOODLE...

I don't usually get sentimental for the public, I'd rather save it for private times. This I couldn't pass up sharing. It is thundering very loud outside, which I love, so I thought I would go in and check on the baby to see if she was sleeping okay. She was so cute sleeping like a stink bug that I couldn't resist picking her up and holding her. We went and laid on the couch and she never woke up. Her little arms were draped across my shoulders, her head was resting on my neck and the rest of her body resting on top of my eight month pregnany belly. I absolutely LOVE the sound of her tiny little breaths. I laid with her like that for about twenty minutes and she never even readjusted herself, she was sound asleep. I know some people think that you have to be so strick with babies and never disturb them, but I after tonight I say who cares? This is my first baby and I am going to enjoy every last ounce of these moments while it is just Grace. This is our special time as "mommy and daughter" before we become "mommy and daughters". I never understood all the times my mom would explain to me the feeling she got just being our mother, but I think everyday it becomes more and more clear. It is the most amazing thing I have ever done.

5 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Lisa
It is o.k. to love that baby when ever you want!!!!! That is one thing you learn as a grandma to cherish each moment you have with the children!!! sometimes I got to caught up with all the things in lide that I didn't get to really appreciate my kids just being kids.
Love the other Lisa McIntyre( your favorite mother in law)!!!!

lauren said...

oh that sweet little grace , i cant wait to have the chance to be a mom and feel that. oh lisa how are you feeling i hope ok p.s. i can watch grace anytime please call cause jason is usually at school so im home by myself so let me know if you need anything, lauren

Lisa McIntyre said...

Posh,
Okay! I didn't know we were BOTH loners? Josh is ALWAYS working, and school starts again soon. We'll have to send her over for a little play date at Auntie Lauren's! I feel much better, not doing much. Being lazy!

cassaundra said...

I absolutely LOVE those moments!! She is so darling!!!

Tara said...

I do the same thing with Caden! I still pull him out of his crib while he is sleeping and rock him and he is over two years old. It never gets old and he never gets too big for me to baby him.