Monday, October 26, 2009

LISA'S 50TH BIRTHDAY...

Lisa turned 50 this past Saturday and we threw her a surprise party. Josh, the girls and I took Bob and Lisa to Mon Ami Gabi for a great breakfast, then we went shopping at the outlets for a while. Afterward, Bob took Lisa to a movie while we got everything ready for the big surprise. It was a busy day, but we all had great food and lots of fun.

Happy Birthday!





















5 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Thanks for the great birthday!

lauren said...

my mom said the breakfast was really yummy and fresh!! looks like fun!!

Unknown said...

wow lisa it looks like it was a blast! im jealous i couldnt be there!!

MediocreMama said...

What a thoughtful day! I'm sure it made her so happy that you took the time to plan a surprise! Turning 50 is a big deal so it's cool you guys made it an event. I hope my kids do it for me someday :)

I planned my mom's 50th birthday party and she still talks about it now. Nice work, Lis!

Mamma said...

It was a ton of fun!