Monday, October 12, 2009

CARNIES AND PUMPKINS...


We took the girls to the pumpkin patch on Saturday night and I think it was the highlight of Grace's year. She has been asking to go back since we took them last year. Josh's parent's met us there and we walked around, played, and ate way too much garbage. My favorite thing about carnivals is none other than THE CARNIES themselves!!! I love it. The girl operating the dragon ride (pictured below) looked like she just hated life. She texted the entire time she was operating the ride (hmmmmm.....), and Josh noticed four, yes four, delicious hickeys on one side of her neck. After that we got some food and the pregnant girl who was making our fries lifted up her shirt to show a lady standing in line all of her stretch marks. Gotta love it! We took the girls home and rinsed off all the carnie juice in the shower and they went straight
to bed. Grace is already asking to go back.........




































4 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

Thanks for inviting us, It was a great time!! No picture of the butt crack!!!My babies had a fun time!

lauren said...

sick those carnies!! i love those pictures! the girls are getting so big and adorable!

Unknown said...

oh wiw,lookslike you guys hada blast!!

Anonymous said...

We too love the pumpkin patch. Every time we drive by Monet begs for the rest of the night to go. She would go every night if she could!

The pillow was super easy! I can totally tell you how I made it although I'm sure you could come up with a way better way then me.