Monday, March 9, 2009

MELLOW MONDAY...

We had a pretty chill day today, which is good. We made it through Monday successfully. First off, here is Lily Frilly's eye today. Much better. We had our routine dance party tonight. I always consider it a success when our little chicks are giggling hysterically.

Enlarge this picture and notice the professional arms on these two lovies. (Too much Dancing with the Stars I guess.)
This is an action shot of Lily. A little too reminiscent of "the Ring" for me.
Dance parties go all the way down the hallway. Oh yah...our dance floor is wherever they want it to be.
Lily stopped for a minute for some "privacy". One diaper change later they were back at it.
...and then they were done.
Now tell me this isn't a happy little girl...








5 comments:

Lisa Mc said...

My Lily Filly is one tough cookie!
I am so glad she looks and feels better. Give her a big kiss from me.

Lisa Mc said...

Grace can be our dancing queen!

Brie said...

Your girls are so freaking cute! I love them. I am so glad Lily decided not to go to the ER today. They are awesome little dancers. I am going to steal your idea and have my girls do dance offs. Sounds pretty fun.

lauren said...

i want to know what the dance party song is! they are hilariuos !

Lisa McIntyre said...

They don't really have a song, we just turn the t.v. to channel 916 and they go at it for about 30 minutes before bed time. Good times...