

Every year my mom does a Valentine dinner for our family. It is usually a pretty fancy shmansy thing. This year I decided I wanted to give it a shot since I live for this kind of thing. Josh made steak that was so bomb. I made spinach salad with candied pecans and strawberries with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing, and we had pasta and garlic bread with it. The food turned out great (mostly because Josh was in charge of the main dish), but I was pretty thrilled with my table decorations when it was all said and done. (I think I might want to do it again next year, the decorating for it was a blast!)




3 comments:
Beautiful! You are so good at decorating!!
My dinner turned out terrible that day! Iam going to have Josh cook next time you come over.
this is so much fun lisa! you should do it again next year i think!
Post a Comment