We had my birthday dinner with Josh's family on Sunday night and I have been dreaming of it since then. We had shrimp scampi, linguine, basil chicken, salad, and garlic bread...so bomb. Every year for my "birthday cake" Lisa makes my favorite apple pie, which I could devour by myself in two days flat! It is that good! It really gives Marie Callenders a run for her money! I realize that somewhere inside I am like a 500 lb man because this entire post was strictly about food. It was so good though, you should be jealous...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy Birthday!
haha i Love it girl!happy birthday...i will call you today and tell you how my interview went!
Happy Birthday, Lisa! Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Lis!! I was telling Nate just the other day that we need to come down and hang out with you guys soon.
happy birthday , its ok i think the same about food to!! we just love it
Happy Birthday! My birthday is always about the food too!
Post a Comment