Friday, July 11, 2008

KEEPING THEM BUSY INSIDE.....

So, everyone knows how flippin' hot it is outside so we have been doing all kinds of cool stuff inside.


So far we have: Painted letters...
Made cookies for Nana and Papa...
Stuck cheese on the walls...
Made piggy banks...

Hammed it up while painting...

Played with our gums because our top four teeth are coming in...

Pranced around in a pink crown...
And it is only Friday!!!


5 comments:

lauren said...

those girls... wonder where they get all that personality from? to cute

Carla said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa... that piggy bank is so dang cute! The cheese on the walls, classic!

Unknown said...

awww..who DOESNT LOVE THOSE CUTE GIRLS! WHO DO GIRLY THINGS WITH THEIR MOM?

Anonymous said...

I just popped-in to see how you are doing! Your kids are so, so cute and I love those cute crafts!

Courtney M said...

I can't wait for craft day this week with you and your cute girlys!