Courtney is my number one. She is my sister-in-law, my business partner and my best friend in the ENTIRE world. Josh and I love nothing more than a practical joke. I love to be scared, and of course, to scare other people. Last night Court was home alone for a few hours so Josh and I decided that it would be the perfect time to "get her"!
Courtney is a 26 year old mother of three boys. She could not hurt a fly. In fact, the other day at her house I told her there was a spider in her doorway and she couldn't even look at it. She will not go see scary movies, won't go to a haunted house to save her life, and does not, under any circumstances, like the dark. So this is what we did to her.................................
Josh dressed head to toe in black, gun in hand (BB gun), went over to Courtney's house at 9:00 last night and rang the doorbell while I was on the phone with her. I couldn't go to witness the terror because I had to be on the phone so she would think we were both at home. I definitely got the better end of the prank! Hearing her voice as she told me to call 911 was priceless! She told me after it was all over that she was hiding in the downstairs bathroom with one hand on the garage door ready to make a break for it. She was going to hide under her car because if she opened the garage door the intruder would hear it. I couldn't let her go any longer thinking it was real. I had to tell her before she called 911 herself! After I told her, she swung the door open and began hitting Josh repeatedly. She didn't sleep all night and told me my time is coming.
I am a firm believer that whatever you do to someone will come back on you times 10! Whatever she is scheming at this point can't possibly be anywhere near as funny as this!!! Either way, I fully deserve whatever is coming my way. And let me tell you............IT WAS SO WORTH IT! Seriously though, what intruder rings the doorbell?
"THERE'S A GUY AT MY DOOR AND HE HAS A GUN..........I'M NOT KIDDING LISA.......HE HAS A GUN..................CALL 911..................LISA, ...CALL 911..................."
Sunday, March 16, 2008
"THERE'S A GUY AT MY DOOR AND HE HAS A GUN............."
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
oh my gosh jason and i are busting a gut, but i would have died if he came to my house
That is a BAD joke Lisa!! Don't come to our house cause you'll for sure get shot!!
We're not dumb! We've covered our bases, no houses that own guns!!! I told Court I would just point and fire if some random guy was on our doorstep!
This is just WRONG!!!! but yours is coming. It will be when you least expect it so watch out! and when it hasn't happened for a while and you think I forgot....just remember that I didn't!!!
Get a life!!!!! I'm hardly worried about measly, little you who has to enlist the help of about 10 other people to get the job done.......I look forward to it!
"THERE'S A GUY AT MY DOOR AND HE HAS A GUN...........I'M NOT KIDDING, HE HAS A GUN.........CALL 911.........
oh it's on! Now not only did you scare the living daylights out of me nut now I am being insulted!! By the way it will only be me! I want all of the credit.
BRING IT ON LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I am certainly with her, no spiders, no scary movies, and especially no haunted houses! I would have killed you guys! Seriously, I would have taken the gun from Josh's hand and beat him with it! Funny, sick and wrong, all at once! It is why we all love you so much. ♥
That is hilarious.
For sure don't mess with Lindsey. She could do some damage with her aim and skills.
These pictures kill me! ha ha get it -- KILL me...good one you two.
Post a Comment