This precious little bug was born on Wednesday, March 26, 2008. She weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. She looks just like Brandice when she was born. I can't wait to see her in person!!!
My mom's surgery went very well. She had to stay in the hospital that night and since my dad had to leave to go to California I stayed with her! It was so fun. We always have fun together, but any excuse to have a sleepover and I'm game! We have a spunky 2 year old that runs wild all over and a 7 month old that doesn't sleep through the night yet, so I decided since I didn't have kids for the night I was going to take an Ambien to sleep. My mom was in the hospital so she was in good hands and I slept!!! It was fantastic! My dad called at 12:15 am to say she had the baby and I slept right through the phone call. She is up and almost at 'em again so she is doing very well. So well that she actually thought she was going to go upstairs and work out this morning until she got some harassing phone calls that nixed that idea!
Monday, March 31, 2008
OUR NEW NIECE...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
azww lisa im so glad that your sister had her baby ok! shes totally adorable too!
Post a Comment