Look at those big, beautiful blue eyes! It looks like she is wearing colored contacts!
They are SO dang cute!!
Honestly, the two cutest little bugs I have ever seen. So jealous of the big blue eyes! Which one is boo? I call Rachel boo. Ü
Lily Bug and Gracie Boo Boo. I don't know, it just stuck with them.
So, have you ever thought about making Boppy covers? A customer from my work gave me a Boppy, and I've looked everywhere for a cover that doesn't look cartoon-y, can't find one.
I've never made one before,I'll give it a whirl and let you know how it comes out! Happy Easter!
These pictures are adorable! By the way... the messy high chair picture is awsome. You always have the best pictures on your blog!!
Thanks, Grace was pretty proud of that mess!
oh i misses those girls cant wait to see them
Hello dear Lisa how have you been? From the pictures it seems that life is great!! I miss you 2 err.. now 4?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Look at those big, beautiful blue eyes! It looks like she is wearing colored contacts!
They are SO dang cute!!
Honestly, the two cutest little bugs I have ever seen. So jealous of the big blue eyes! Which one is boo? I call Rachel boo. Ü
Lily Bug and Gracie Boo Boo. I don't know, it just stuck with them.
So, have you ever thought about making Boppy covers? A customer from my work gave me a Boppy, and I've looked everywhere for a cover that doesn't look cartoon-y, can't find one.
I've never made one before,I'll give it a whirl and let you know how it comes out! Happy Easter!
These pictures are adorable! By the way... the messy high chair picture is awsome. You always have the best pictures on your blog!!
Thanks, Grace was pretty proud of that mess!
oh i misses those girls cant wait to see them
Hello dear Lisa how have you been? From the pictures it seems that life is great!! I miss you 2 err.. now 4?
Post a Comment