


We have been teaching Grace to fold her arms during prayer for the last several months. Sometimes she gets distacted by other things and it becomes hard to keep her focused. One thing I noticed is that she always bows her head when we bless the food. Much to my delight I watch quietly this afternoon as she sat her doll down next to her, evened out the yogos, folded her arms and began to say a prayer! I didn't understand a single word of it, but she knew what she was doing. I guess this is just a tiny bit of encouragement that we are doing something right in world full of chaos. Josh and I don't always do things the way people think we should. We don't always do things right. First time parents are bound to make many mistakes time and time again, but this was so cute to catch today. It brought a smile to my face and my heart and let me know we were doing something right.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
...I'M GRATEFUL FOR MY YOGOS...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Your doing a great job!!! Look how wonderful both of your girls are!!! Those pictures are priceless!
Such a sweet and proud moment for you. Yes, you must be doing something right if she thought to do that on her own. Good job mom!
Caden ALWAYS has to say the prayer at meal time and when he is done he announces very loudly, "OK, let's eat"! Such a boy!
Happy Love Day!
grace is SO DARLING! and yup i guess you guys are teaching her good stuff!
so cute. what a great mom you are. im sure you are setting a very good example for both your girls!
Mandy, my friend Brie came over the other night and she had these cookies that were off the hook! She said she got the sugar cookie recipe from your blog. They were great. We ate the whole plate. Thanks!
oh she is the sweetest thing i love her!!!!!
how funny! they really are the best i tell you. im glad you enjoyed them!
im sure joshs grandma, have great ones too. she always has something good to eat!
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO OBSESSED WITH HER AS I AM RIGHT NOW!!! I could suck the air out of her lungs... gosh i love that little girl!!! i just called J and told him to look it up... he is going to die!
Lace, he will be ABSOLUTELY HOOKED after this!!!
Post a Comment