Friday, February 8, 2008

FINALLY...



Lacey got grace a pink chandelier for her room for her 1st birthday and I am just now getting it hung up. We put it up last night and it looks so dang cute!!! Grace's room is more girlie than it is babyish. I love it. This has been one of those projects that I keep looking at and putting off until tomorrow. Well, tomorrow has come and gone many times now and it is finally up! It makes her whole room look so put together! LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

Cher said...

Where did you guys get Grace's crib? I remember loving it when we stayed there and I've been meaning to ask you, but keep forgetting.

Lisa McIntyre said...

We got it at Babies R Us. My parents bought it for the shower. I think it was $300. Not too bad, some are way too expensive. Black is easy because you can get furniture to match it almost anywhere. It doesn't have to be baby furniture.

Mandy said...

what an awesome chandelier (sp) her little room is so cute! great job

Lisa McIntyre said...

Thanks! I'm so excited about it!!!