Josh doesn't get the chance to have as many fun times and pics with the girls as I do because he is ALWAYS working. He works very hard balancing school, two kids, a wife, a full time job, and an almost full time internship. This past week I have been making an extra effort to snap more photos of him and the girls because he's had the chance to spend some extra time with us.
Josh's good friend Mike was in town this past weekend and they were listening to a CD of Josh's old band. This is Josh using Lily as an air guitar. So Josh.
He just got home from work and Lily (of course) wasn't sleeping. They got to hang out for a while before he had to leave again.
She thinks Josh is so funny. Both the girls get a kick out of him. I have to admit, I do to. He is quite the character in our house. He keeps us young!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
DADDY/DAUGHTER BONDING AND AIR GUITARS...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
my boys love when taylor is home too. they get enough playing time with me all day so during the night they are all over taylor.
sounds like josh is crazy busy! is he ever home?
ahh what a good daddy, i cant wait for jason to be one tooo!!!
Post a Comment