




Lily has had this totally random patch of hair on the right side of her head that has just continued to grow longer and longer. Sadly, today she got her very first haircut at four months. After I got done cutting it off I felt like a horrible mother, like I had cut off her ear or something. It was kinda sad because this little bit of hair ( and I do mean little) just sorta became a part of her. Now it is gone forever. Well, not totally...it is tucked away neatly in a ziplock bag and placed between the pages of her baby book. I just couldn't part with it. I know it isn't like her first real haircut but still, I had to keep it!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
LILY GETS "A" HAIRCUT...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yipee Lily!! Your hair cut is cute!! I guess you'll juat have to stick to the headbands for a while!!
You look hot with your bangs!!! p.s. that chair is rad.
Post a Comment