Monday, January 28, 2008

COULD THIS REALLY BE HAPPENING??????



Whoa, whoa...hold up! So, this morning I'm curling my hair...blah, blah, blah... then I see it! Grey hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not just one grey hair, many grey hairs! Eleven to be exact (yes I did count them)! I'm 27 years old. What is going on? I know they are there so I usually sit in front of Josh on the floor and make him pluck them out. I do this every couple months or so and it is usually like 2 or 3 hairs. This is the first time in a VERY LONG time that my hair is my natural color so I saw it staring back at me in mirror just waiting to gets pulled out one by one. My older brother and I are only 11 months apart and when he was in high school all the girls would sit behind him and play with his hair looking for the greys. He got them REALLY young, obviously it runs in the fam. Oh well, I have really thick hair so I guess getting rid of a few (or eleven) here and there won't matter too much!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I don't see any grey hairs...I am just waiting for this to happen to me too! That is the downside to having natural really dark hair, you show a lot earlier than most. The other down sides...you have to shave your legs all the time, no fun!

Lisa McIntyre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...

I don't want to hear it, ok. I got my first grey hair at age 11! I had two of them and kept them in check until after I had Rachel (age 25) and now it is out of CONTROL! Stop plucking! Haven't you ever heard the old wive's tale? For every one you pluck out, 2 grows in it's place.
°Ü°

Lisa McIntyre said...

No, No, trust me, they are there. And Carla, I can't have that! Not yey anyway. When I'm older I will rock it!!!

Cher said...

This is why God inspired someone to invent hair dye!! And I heard for every one you pluck out 5 come to it's funeral so STOP PLUCKING!!

Lisa McIntyre said...

Everybody has told me that! I don't buy it, I'd much rather live in ignorance!!!