
Okay, this the THE easiest recipe in the history of the world. It is so easy I am almost embarrassed to admit that I call it a recipe. My family has eaten it for years but my mom's is a lot better because she actually adds other ingredients. My mother in law told me I should post this. This is for anyone who needs a quick, easy dinner.
Ingredients: Pork chops
(1) can of french onion soup
Take your (thawed) pork chops out and cook them in a pan until brown. (Make sure they are fully cooked). Pour in one can of french onion soup and turn the stove to high until the soup caramelizes. This usually only takes a few minutes. After about five minutes, or when it starts to bubble, turn to simmer until you are ready to eat. That's it! It is so good!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
PORK CHOP RECIPE...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am going to have to try this recipe.My parents can't get enough of it and Mom said Emily LOVES it and that is a big deal if Emily will eat it!!
HELLO! Lisa I can’t believe you made a blog!! I was on a date at the Suncoast this last weekend and went to valet my new truck so I could see Josh and he wasn’t there so I drove off and parked it my self! Lol
RAY!!!!!!!!!!! I have not talked to you in so long, since the O.C. parties we used to have! So sad :(
So this date... was it with your WIFE yet?????
Post a Comment