I guess when Josh was little his family used to celebrate "half birthdays". Well, Josh was born on May 2, and today is November 2 so it is his 1/2 birthday!!! I think he is just trying to steal my thunder because my birthday is in a few days! HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Hey Lisa-- I came across a website that highlights "Mom businesses." I thought of you. In case you haven't heard/seen it, mamaslike.com It is the Chicago mom that her blog became famous from her post of Pokeymon cards on ebay. http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com You have to submit your business to be highlighted but I guess results are amazing. The first company she highlighted increased traffic by 900%. I guess sales of these businesses have sky rocketed. I thought of you when I came across it--just thought you might want to submit your business for being highlighted.
2 comments:
Hey Lisa--
I came across a website that highlights "Mom businesses." I thought of you. In case you haven't heard/seen it, mamaslike.com
It is the Chicago mom that her blog became famous from her post of Pokeymon cards on ebay.
http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com
You have to submit your business to be highlighted but I guess results are amazing. The first company she highlighted increased traffic by 900%. I guess sales of these businesses have sky rocketed. I thought of you when I came across it--just thought you might want to submit your business for being highlighted.
Thanks Heather! You are
THE BOMB.COM!!! I'm doing it right now! ;)
Post a Comment