C'mon guys? I thought these shots were so cute! Can I at least gets props for the creativity? I'm not a photographer!?! Josh gets all the credit for running! ;) I'm sick of this!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
5 comments:
Lisa I'll give you props you are an amazing photographer and ALWAYS take cute pics!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
You are a great photographer! I love it because I am really bad at it, and I love getting pictures of all the family from you.
I love these pictures of the babies! They are adorable. The mixing bowl ones are classic! Was Lily happy to leave? Ü Poor baby, she was hating my house! It was so good to get to talk and visit with you yesterday. Let me know when your albums are done, I want to see them. Got your box cut out...just trying to find the energy to put it together! Oh, did you want it shabby inked on the edges? What about ribbon on the lid? Let me know and talk to ya later...
Lily isn't happy unless she is eating! It wasn't your house, she cried all the way to Lisa's! Carla, my albums won't be done for like seven months, no time. But I do love a challenge, I'm gonna do it myself :) Yes, I would like it inked on the edges and do something crazy for the bow... like gold! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment