Wednesday, October 24, 2007

NEW AT MODBABY BOUTIQUE...






ModBaby Boutique has brand new fabrics, onesie designs, and we have now transfered our Mommy cards over from InvitingStyleInk.com to ModBaby Boutique. We have had an overwhelming positive response to our stationary and now they can be purchased on both websites. All artwork from ModBaby and Inviting Style is original and created by my sister and myself. We started our venture almost two years ago and business is going great. We have participated in several craft shows such as the Harvest Festival and we will be at the Steve Powers craft show Nov. 2, 3, and 4th. Our designs are now sold in several boutiques in Las Vegas such as Dreamalot Baby Boutique and other cities in the U.S. We very much appreciate all of the word of mouth, business and support we have received from all of you. This is what makes our business unique and fun!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love all the new stuff!! And the Mommy Cards that YOU designed are darling. I've never seen any that are so cute and ORIGINAL!! You have cute style I LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

The Mommy Cards are a Fantastic idea. I Love the designs that you have printed on each one. I am on the verge of starting a similar business, would you mind if I borrowed some of your designs? Hope to hear from you soon.

Lisa McIntyre said...

Thanks! We just designed a whole new line of them that are not yet on the site! And our slings and nursing covers are coming to the site on Nov.1st!!! We spent a lot of time making sure that our designs are original so I am glad that there are people who notice and appreciate originality. Thanks for the props!!!

Mamma said...

HEY GIRLS!!! I JUST WANT YOU BOTH TO KNOW HOW PROUD OF YOU DAD AND I ARE. IT'S GREAT YOUR BUSINESS IS DOING SO WELL.BUT THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE EXPECTED ANYTHING LESS BASED ON PAST RESULTS.

Lisa McIntyre said...

Leah,
Mommy cards are not exclusive to us, however, the designs are. It simply would not be a great business strategy for us to allow someone else to sell our designs as their own. It would compromise our creative and business integrity. We would be willing to speak with you about another alternative when you get your business started. I hope you understand our position, and thank you for your inquiry.