I took these pictures today of Lily. She is such a little bug!!! I had to grab something from the cabinet this afternoon and I had to put Lily down so instead of putting her in her bassinet, she hung out in the mixing bowl for a minute!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
LITTLE LILY...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
This pictures are so dang cute. I could eat her face she is so cute.
These pictures turned out SO cute! I LOVE how little she is my favorite are her little chicken legs!
It was so fun to see you again at dinner. Your girls are absolutely precious!
Hey Cassaundra. It was great to see you too. Hopefully we can do it again with all the kids next time. The girls always have a blast! Especially out to eat!!! Talk soon.
Post a Comment