



Lily was born Thursday, August 30, 2007 at 3:50 pm. She was 6lbs. 10 oz. and 18 in. long. She looked just like Grace when she was born. Literally, they looked identical! We are so excited that she is finally here. She is sleeping a lot and eating all the time. All I do is feed her! Grace is absolutely in love with her. Every time she sees Lily she wants to give her kisses. She is already helping out with the baby. When Lily cries, Grace grabs the pacifier and puts it in her mouth. (So cute!) She is such a good big sister and Josh seems to be adjusting well to having three girls in the house. Why wouldn't he? He has three sisters of his own!!! Poor guy, can't get a break. He just wants some boys around. Maybe next time!
Monday, September 10, 2007
MEET LILY MICHELLE MCINTYRE...
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
She looks just like Grace. I am so glad things went well and that she is here. Lets get together and take pictures of my new baby and your new baby. They are going to be best friends you see.
congratultions you guys! i know how josh feels except im surrounded by 3 boys! haha. hopefully one day you guys will get a boy and we will get a girl :)
She is beautiful. I held her the other day at Bob & Lisa's. It brought back memories from holding my twins since she is such a little, tiny thing.
Cute! Congrats Lisa! Ahh Josh would have all girls. How fun for you!
Oh I've been lax in my reading lately, but what a great bit of news to come back to. Congratulations to you and your whole family. She is beautiful. Best of luck to you!
Jimmy,I don't mean to be rude, but how do we know one another?
Post a Comment