
Josh loves the outdoors as many of you know. He is always so busy with school, work, and an internship that he hardly ever sleeps, but he will find time to go to Red Rock. I think it is his home away from home. He loves running (I posted his race results at the bottom of the page because he is THE BOMB!) and rock climbing. I would love to go rock climbing with him but I've been pregnant pretty much the entire time we've been married (2 years)! So maybe in a few months we'll get to do that. Until then, Grace watches and I take the pictures.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
JOSH AT RED ROCK
Posted by Lisa McIntyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Joshy Woshy, YOU ROCK! I'm counting down the days that I will be able to go with you!!! Good Job!
Post a Comment