Friday, July 20, 2007

HIDE AND SEEK


Grace and I play hide and seek at home but she doesn't quite get that you have to actually hide. She is in the stage where she thinks if she can't see me, I can't see her! It is absolutely hilarious! She is so much fun to play with and when she is "hiding" I tell her, "I'm gonna get you!", to which she responds with a tiny quiet giggle. It is times like this that make all the tantrums and and the crying worth it. Josh and I got very lucky with a baby that is so good and and so easy to love! She is the most amazing child ever!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Lisa,

It's Tara Maxfield...I came across your blog and other two websites...Very cute! I started creating announcements, cards and invitations too about a year ago. What photo lab or printer do you use?

Your daughter is such a cutie! Very good looking family.

Lisa McIntyre said...

Tara,


Hi, how are you? I saw your blog today also, your son has gotten so big! The last time I saw him was at our wedding. My sister in law's uncle is a phtographer in CA, so he does all of our printing for us. We got lucky there because it is his lab. Do you have a website? Hope all is well.

Tara said...

Lisa,

Yes, Caden is getting so big. Not my little baby anymore!

I don't have a website or anything. I don't do it for a business, just for family, friends and people I know from church. It started out as just a hobby and something I found relaxing to do, but word spread and I do a few of them every week. I have only been working with them on photo paper, but I was looking for a printer to do them on cardstock as an option. I was hoping you did them here in Vegas and could give me the name of someone good. You guys lucked out! They are really cute and fun! Which program are you using? Adobe? Pages? Do both you and your sister in law create them?

Would you mind if I did a post on my blog highlighting your Mod Baby Boutique? I was reading some of the comments and it sounded like you guys did bedding too. Is that right? I didn't see any on your site.

Best of luck with the business and baby #2. I am sure she will be as beautiful as Grace is!

Lisa McIntyre said...

Hey! You could talk to Kelly Jacks or any other photographer in town and they can tell you a lab that might be here. I'm not really sure about that but they would know. Her website is www.kjacksphotography.com She knows the good ones. It would be great if you did a post on your blog! We sold bedding a while ago but there were too many issues with back ordering, so we quit. Now everything we sell, we make. It works out much better because there is no middle man, just us and the buyer. Thanks for the well wishes with Lily, I hope it goes as well as it did with Grace! Bye!

Lisa McIntyre said...

We use Adobe and Photoshop. I forgot to mention that. Bye.