Okay. I know some people are very into digital scrapbooking now, but there are still those of us that love to go out in search of great paper with fabulous patterns and prints. I get all of my scrapbook paper from American Crafts so I figured I'd show people how cute it really is! The key to finding really great paper is picking the ones that would look good hung in a frame on your wall.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
This has zero to do with your paper, although I do love it so, but let Joshua know that while I was navigating your blog I saw that he was into running. Once when I was a young lad I enjoyed running (I think I still have the Freshman record at Cheyenne H.S. in the 800 meters), but we had a falling out. Let Josh know that he has inspired me to start running again and get my butt back into shape. I don't know where I will find the time, but it will be done. By the way, I don't think you know me...I have known Josh since he was pretty much born, and I married into the Houston Famility as did you, so I guess we are related by marriage. Too long, sorry
I will let Josh Know, I'll have him read it! He will think that is so cool. He is always trying to find new running buddies in town but not all of them can hang. He likes to go trail running at Red Rock at 1:00am with his head lamp. He's crazy!!! He is constantly training for the next upcoming ultra marathon, so maybe there will be one in CA.
Post a Comment