Wednesday, July 11, 2007

GOOD FRIENDS, GOOD TIMES...

I'm so glad I have such good girl friends. Last night we went out for our monthly girls night. We haven't been very good at keeping up with it lately, so last night was a lot of fun. Lacey, Ashley, Kellie, me, and Grace (because she is one of the girls) went to Z'Tejas for dinner to celebrate Kellie's 30th birthday. Then we went to Target!!! What girl wouldn't love that night out? Ash just had the cutest little boy (Porter) and he should be ready to come home from the hospital soon. Lacey is leaving for Meagan's wedding in Europe for two weeks, Kellie lives on the other side of the world, and I am spending my last several weeks of pregnancy relaxing (no more summer school) so it was a good time. We figured we should go to dinner to celebrate all of that and good friendships. But then again, we would go out just to celebrate a Thursday! (Now we just have to sneak Court away from three little boys for a few hours!)

0 comments: