Saturday, July 21, 2007

EARLY ARRIVAL?

Earlier tonight I was crouched over in pain because my belly was so hard. I mean, hard as a rock! No joke. All day long I have been getting this pain but tonight for some reason it became unbearable for a while. So what do I do? Call mommy of course! My parents only live about 5 miles away and Josh's parents are about 7 miles away the opposite direction. So it is comforting to know that I am in good hands in the middle of the night. Anyone who knows us knows that Josh works very hard with very odd hours, so he doesn't always get the secret pleasure of seeing me suffer on the couch for a few. I called labor and delivery and the lady was mean, whatever. They told me I could come in and have a doctor check me out, but in the end I figured it wasn't worth it to wake Grace up, waddle into the hospital, wait, then have someone tell me to go home. The whole point of this story is that I don't think little miss Lily Michelle is going to wait until September to arrive. She is probably planning her much anticipated debut as we speak. The problem is that she is obviously not going to clue me in until the plans are well under way!!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

those jerks at the hospital no sympathy! I kinda hope that little Lily comes soon I am SO excited to finally meet her!!

Lisa Mc said...

We can hardly wait!

GGrandparents said...

We are eagerly waiting to see Lily
also but in the meantime we really
enjoy seeing the other great
grandkids. Keep up the posting,
we love every one of them.

Lisa McIntyre said...

We'll keep them coming. Isn't this such an easy way to keep everyone up to date?

Courtney M said...

Lisa! I saw Josh the other day and he told me to find your blog so I did! You are so cute and I miss you! Your little girl is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love her! Ok well I hope you are feeling ok...Talk to ya soon- Courtney